Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A WRITER IS BORN! TWO WITH ONE BLOW!

I finally got published recently. I have two books that will be comming out very soon. 'Georges Pond' (190 pages) and 'Wests Time Machine' (225 pages). One will come out in the begining of January and one at the end. They will be sold in over 25,000 on-line stores around the world, including Amazon.com and Barns&Noble.com.

Long ago, when I was just a elementary student, I remember not being able to find that many really good books to read. Too often the books would talk down to us or the vocabulary would aim too high for us, so when I found a writer like EB White or Roald Dahl they were a breath of fresh air. These are the writers that inspired me to do the same of those students who seek true adventure within the pages of a book.

I am currently working on a third book, unique and different from my other two, yet it is designed for the same age group. This new adventure will include the same main character that I used in my other two books, his name is 'West' and he is a true hero at heart, yet reluctant and sometimes shy, he always trys to help those around him, even if it puts his very life in danger. Its fun for me to write, and I am certainly in no hurry to finish anything I start because the more time spent on the story, the higher its quality, not to mention the fun I have seeing the story roll out in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter